Tankless Water Heaters
Bud’s Heating & Cooling provides homeowners in Akron and Northeast Ohio with comprehensive, high-quality HVAC services. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical repair, replacement, and installation.
One of our many services is maintaining, installing, and replacing tankless water heaters.
You likely have a few questions if you’re considering installing a new tankless water heater. We’ll answer some of the most common below; however, don’t hesitate to reach out at 330-784-8373 with any others! We’re always happy to help.
What’s the difference between a traditional and tankless water heater?
We love to give people choices so they can decide which water heater systems fit their home, lifestyle, and budget. If you feel that a traditional water heater isn’t the right option, a great alternative is a tankless water heater.
Sometimes referred to as “on-demand” water heaters, they differ from traditional water heaters because they heat water for showering, dishwashing, and other household tasks solely when it’s needed. A traditional water heater continuously maintains a supply of hot water.
We are the tankless water heater experts to contact for fast and easy repair! Call 330-784-8373, and a member of our team will assist you!
What are the benefits of a tankless water heater?
Tankless water heaters appeal to homeowners who value efficiency, longevity, and cost-effectiveness. They are also highly convenient and economical.
- They save space: A tankless water heater is as small as a piece of luggage and can be wall-mounted. Traditional 50-gallon water heaters stand on the floor and usually measure 5 feet tall and 20 inches wide.
- They save money: Tankless water heaters don’t use as much energy because they don’t produce hot water all the time, only when it is needed. Homeowners can save an average of $100 annually on their energy bills.
- They outlast a traditional water heater: A well-maintained tankless water heater functions for approximately 20 years. A traditional water heater won’t last as long, maybe eight to 12 years.
- They are environmentally friendly: Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient, an attractive feature for homeowners who care about the environment and like saving money.
Tankless water heaters have many practical advantages. An expert from Bud’s Heating & Cooling will explain them when you call 330-784-8373!
Your go-to tankless water heater experts in Akron
Bud’s Heating & Cooling offers residents of Akron and Northeast Ohio premier repair, replacement, and installation for tankless water heaters, just as we do for other HVAC systems we service.
Our trained, experienced technicians are knowledgeable about tankless water heater operation. They will explain how a tankless water heater works, correct any problems, and ensure you have the proper size for your home.
- Tankless water heater repair: Even though tankless water heaters are streamlined and efficient, they sometimes need repairing. Bud’s Heating & Cooling technicians are experts who will examine your unit and have your tankless water heater functioning at an optimum level again.
- Tankless water heater replacement: You might want a larger tankless water heater, or maybe your existing one is aging and needs to be replaced. We will get you a new one that meets your expectations and provides all the hot water you and your family need.
- Tankless water heater installation: We won’t leave your home until everything works flawlessly when we install your new tankless water heater. We will test it and make sure you are completely satisfied.