Home Air Quality Is So Important For Your Family’s Health.
Your home air quality is one of the most important things that you can do for your health when talking about your home. The reason is because the air in your home is likely to be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, your home air quality is such an important factor to your family’s health that the EPA deems indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risk to public health. I mean think about this…
Each speck of dust in your home is actually:
- Mold Spores
- Pet Dander
- Dead Skin
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Secondhand Smoke
- Asthma Triggers
- Other Harmful Allergens/Contaminants
Not only is the dust that is floating, settling, and building up in your home terrible for your health, but it is also home to more than 100,000 dust mites. In fact, it is estimated that around 40,000 dust mites can live in just 1oz of dust. According to Hughes Environmental the average household builds up around 40 lbs of dust each year.
Did you know? 40 lbs of dust = 640 ounces of dust therefore if around 40,000 dust mites can live in just 1 ounce of dust you may be living with 40,000 x 640 = 25,600,000 (25.6 Million) dust mites yearly.
The Best Way For Quality Home Air Is Owning The Air Scrubber Plus.
The Air Scrubber Plus is the best thing for your home air quality because it is one of the only air purification products that uses a variation of technology developed in cooperation with NASA in order to create a safe atmosphere for astronauts on the International Space Station. Your Air Scrubber Plus works by using a combination of filters, ion technology, and proprietary light waves to clean the air in your home.
1. Clean Air
The Air Scrubber Plus helps reduce the contaminants in your home air by approximately 90% therefore you reduce the amount of filth that you breathe.
2. Odor Free Air
Attached to your HVAC system the Air Scrubber Plus takes the air from your home and cleans it using special technology which drastically decreases the odors in your home.
3. Pure Air
Your Air Scrubber Plus uses a combination of ion technology and specialized light waves in order to create pure air that comes through your HVAC system.
4. Healthier Air
Using The Air Scrubber Plus means that you will have up to 99% reduction of surface micro-organisms in your home which can drastically reduce illness and promote healthier living.
5. Home Air Worth Having
The air quality of your home is well worth any investment because you can’t put a price on clean air and healthy living. For the highest quality air in your home our number 1 recommendation is investing in The Air Scrubber Plus.
* Ask Your Bud’s HVAC Specialist About The Air Scrubber… Our #1 Quality Home Air Solution. *
So… How Else Can You Enjoy Quality Air At Your Home?
1. Air Purification System – One of the best ways for you to enjoy quality air in your home is by using an air purification system. Air purification systems use advanced filters and technology in order to be 98% effective at removing particles as small as one micron. These systems are great at reducing the pollutants in your home air.
2. Change Your HVAC/Air Purification Filters –You can really help control the quality of your air just by simply changing the filters in your HVAC and air purification systems. When filters are not changed and get clogged your air quality severely suffers. But when you change your filters all of the dust, pollen, bacteria, etc get taken out of your home. (Which is exactly what you want)
3. Control Source of Pollutants – Another great way in order to enjoy cleaner air at your home is by controlling any pollutants you can control. For instance if you smoke inside just try to smoke more outside, and things of that nature. Limiting pollutants that you can control goes much further than you would think when it comes to your home air quality.
4. Adjust Your Humidity – The humidity in your home can really effect the quality of air in your home because for example if your humidity is higher than your home air is moist. This moist air increases the likelihood of mold forming around your home. According to the EPA, maintaining an indoor humidity of 30%-50% is a great way to improve your air quality.
5. Allow For Fresh Air – When weather permits you should open your windows and allow fresh air to enter your home. Fresh air reduces the amount of pollutants in your home.
Aprilaire 1000 Series Air Purification Systems Removal Efficiency
|Model #||Pollen||Mold Spores||Bacteria Fungi||Pet Dander & Dust||Tobacco, Smoke, & Smog||Virus/Ultra Fine Particles|
|1110, 1210, 1310,
1410, 1510, 1610